LMS - Version 3.x
LMS 3.x represents a new approach to the integration of growth models with visualization and analytical software. LMS 3.x is a complete re-write of the Landscape Management System and is designed as a seriese of Windows DLLs that encapsulate the functionality and interface of the system. New features include:
- Works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and WIndows 7 (32 bit only)
- New multi-document interface. Multiple portfolios can be open at one time.
- Includes Forest Vegetation Simulator (FVS) Inland Empire (IE), Northeast (NE), Pacific Northwest Coase (PN), Southern (SN), and West Cascades (WC) variants. Use the FVS Packages for LMS to install additional variants.
- Includes Organon (DLL Version 7.0: SWO, NWO, SMC variants)
- Includes the Stand Visualization System (SVS) for stand visualization
- Inclues EnVision for landscape visualization
- Table outputs to Access, Excel, or text editor
- Inventory Wizard for creating new portfolios.
- Larger portfolios supported
- Enhance modularity and simulation capabilities
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /homepages/9/d174863415/htdocs/lms/lms.php:6
#0 /homepages/9/d174863415/htdocs/lms/lms3/index.php(102): lmsdownloads('#LMS3')
thrown in /homepages/9/d174863415/htdocs/lms/lms.php on line 6